Electronic motor vehicle Forms
Please click on the correct form according to what you did with the vehicle. Please note: you MUST upload documentation in order for the state to accept your request to remove a vehicle for the tax roll. The only exception is if you are wanting to lower the value of your vehicle due to high mileage, in that case you would have to sign an affidavit, swearing that was the mileage as of Jan. 1 of the current year.
If you don’t see the form you are looking for or you would like to better understand a PVA process, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page or our Property Assessment Processes pages for more information. Feel free to come into our office and we will help you to complete the form accurately.
After filling out the form below you will receive an e-mail verifying we received your request, you will then receive an additional email asking for your electronic signature, verifying the information entered is correct.
1. If you are trying to lower the value of your vehicle due to high mileage please click here
2. If you need to remove your vehicle from the tax roll because it was reposessed click here
3. If you need your vehicle removed from the KY tax roll because you no longer live here, click here
4. If you need to remove your vehicle from the tax roll because it was totaled click here
5. If you need to remove your vehicle from the tax roll because you sold it:
click here if you sold it to someone in the state of Kentucky
click here if you sold it to someone out of the state
6. If you need to remove your vehicle from the tax roll because you junked it click here
If you prefer to print out the form click here