Personal Property Tax Forms and Instructions
Download a 2013 Tangible Property Tax Form.
Download a 2013 Tangible Property Tax Instruction Sheet.
Other 2013 forms you may need:
Download a 2013 Tangible Property Tax form for Watercraft
Download a 2013 Tangible Property Tax form for Aircraft
You can download and complete these forms on your computer. For your convenience you may email the completed form to email@example.com. Please be sure that you include the name of the form in the subject line of your email to ensure that it gets properly routed within the administration.
When filing your 2013 tangible personal property tax return, please:
- File with the Property Valuation Administrator or Department of Revenue by May 15, 2013. All returns postmarked after May 15, 2013, will be assessed for the tax plus applicable penalties and interest by the Department of Revenue.
- There is no filing extension provision for tangible personal property tax returns.
- Tangible personal property tax returns filed after May 15, 2013, will not be allowed a discount.
- Enter your Social Security or Federal Employer Identification Number on all returns, schedules, attachments and correspondence.
- Staple all pages of each return together.
- Sign all returns and list appropriate telephone numbers.
- Do not file personal property tax returns with the income tax return.
- Do not send payment with the return. Timely filed tangible returns will be billed no earlier than September 15th and payable to the county sheriff.
Should you have any questions regarding the tangible personal property tax returns, please do not hesitate to contact the State Valuation Branch at (502) 564-2557.
2012 forms you may need:
Download a 2012 Tangible Property Tax Form.
Download a 2012 Tangible Property Tax Instruction Sheet.
Download a 2012 Tangible Property Tax form for Watercraft
Download a 2012 Tangible Property Tax form for Aircraft
Property is assessed per KRS 132.20 on January 1st of each year. The data listed on our website reflects the most current data available to the PVA office. If you believe any data provided is inaccurate, or if you have any comments about this site, we would like to hear from you.
While the Office of the Property Valuation Administrator has attempted to ensure that the data contained in this file is accurate and reflects the property’s characteristics, the PVA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of this data. The PVA does not assume any liability associated with the use or misuse of this data.
Data last updated: 05/15/2013